Sarah looked so good after just giving birth, I was truly amazed. God answered all the prayers for a quick and easy (as much as giving birth can be) labor/delivery.
Nothing can compare to a mother's touch or love.
He may be little but he has a strong grip.

This is his boppie, an ABSOLUTE must have for all newborns. He spends hours in it and we can also use it to help support him when we hold him in our laps or feed him.
Miles wasn't exactly thrilled to be going home at first.Sorry we haven't updated recently, we are running low on sleep to say the least. Actually, Miles is a wonderfully behaved baby and only really cries when he is hungry or wet. He was held so much over the last few days, he seems to hate going into a crib or bassinet. Obviously, in the long run that is not good, so we have been trying to get him used to crib time during the day. Since we live upstairs in a condo we are trying to be sensitive to our neighbors we can tell that he woke them up the first couple of nights, so we are trying to minimize the time he cries at night by being right by him. I have gotten used to sleeping with him in my arms as I lay back on the lay-z boy.
2 comments:
Congratualtions, Sarah and Dustin! Josh, Elli and I are so happy for you. He's a heartbreaker! We wish you all the luck we've had (Elli started sleeping through the night at 5 weeks!) Take care of each other,
Amber (Riggle) Jones
Olivia didn't start sleeping through the night till she was 2! (She's only 2 and a half now)! I will tell you that you just learn to deal with the sleepiness if need be. :)
Post a Comment