Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let's Eat!

Miles had his first "solid" food. I put solid in quotes because when we mixed the rice cereal with formula as directed, it was still pretty soupy. Regardless, he did pretty well with the spoon and started opening up his mouth for it about half way through. He wasn't sure about it at first, as you'll be able to tell from the photos, but in true Miles fashion, he threw us a winning smile at the end!Hey, what is that thing?
Sure, I'll try it!
This is not my bottle.
Well, maybe it's not so bad. I'll tell you later.

Ok, I like it now! Thanks mom and dad!

4 comments:

Rachel Drolen said...

the progression of emotion is perfect - just what i've been waiting for with all these weeks of no blogging.

Carrie said...

Adorable! I am going to marry your son. Or steal him. One or the other!

The Sandoval Family said...

I love first food pictures. The funny faces are priceless. I'm sure solid food is making diaper changes more interesting. haha

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just likecum buddy