Miles tried "real" food for the first time today. We think he liked it since he kept trying to guide Dustin's hand in toward his mouth. He's feeling a little better today but last night was a little rough again.
Enjoy the two photos and video.
Enjoy the two photos and video.


4 comments:
I hope Mr. Miles is feeling back to normal soon so he as well as mom and dad can catch up on some sleep!
Wow...squash!? How was his diaper after that one?
What a cutie!!!!!!
I have been trying to get a hold of the Verpooten family...not sure if I have the right phone number :(
Hopefully I haven't been leaving messages on a random person's cell phone! :)
love and miss you guys!!!!!
amandaray1312@hotmail.com
i miss you pooten's so bad. these pictures kill me! i need to get home. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it. going crazy.
love
becky
Post a Comment