i think i just might die. i have to come home. this more than seals the deal.miss you so bad,becky
ok...i am coming to steal your son tomorrow because he is just too cute for me. I am so jealous of you and Dustin!!!
i just want to kiss those little baby lips!!
I want to kiss those baby lips too... then I think of how much he looks like Dustin, and well, that's just weird.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i think i just might die. i have to come home. this more than seals the deal.
miss you so bad,
becky
ok...i am coming to steal your son tomorrow because he is just too cute for me. I am so jealous of you and Dustin!!!
i just want to kiss those little baby lips!!
I want to kiss those baby lips too... then I think of how much he looks like Dustin, and well, that's just weird.
Post a Comment