Sunday, November 18, 2007

7 months and Counting!

Ok, so better late than never on this one!

Miles is at 17.5 lbs and 28 inches long. That puts him in the 31st percentile for weight and the 81st percentile for length. Still tall and skinny! :)

He is trying so hard to crawl. He can roll around all over the place, but no crawling yet. He can get his front half or his back half up, just not at the same time.

He's giving kisses and babbles constantly.

Two more teeth are on their way in. It's the top front two. He was in a lot of pain this afternoon from it, but some baby Tylenol definitely helped!


2 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

Adorable photos... where did you get them done at? I haven't seen Mr. Miles in a whole week and I miss him!!!

Anonymous said...

He's such a sweet and beautiful baby. Err, I mean handsome. How was your trip to PA Sarah?