Dustin was all set to go in to work, but then we flipped on the tv. We found out it would have taken him three and a half hours to get there and people were sliding off the roads everywhere. So, we had a nice little family day at home.
Since the snow was so pretty, we decided it was a great day to take Miles around in his baby sled that the Sandovals got him for Christmas. Here's a fun video and some photos!

At first he wasn't so sure about it.
Then, he liked it so much he tried to pop a wheelie!
Dad did most of the pulling.
Mom helped, too.
But... guess who else did a little pulling.
????????????
Can you guess??????????????
Our own little sled dog Hank!
Here's a few seconds of video, too.
6 comments:
How fun! What a great family day!
That was great! Savannah made me play the video over and over!!! Loved you commentary on the other photos as well, especially Hanks. i knew that dog was special...but I had no idea! We did the sled thing too. I shovled snow into BIG HILL and Buddha went down over and over again...it was fun!
Sorry i am known as "annonymous" but I couldn't figure it out how to send it! hahaha You know how puter dumb I am. i am impressed I got this far!
That is an awesome idea to have Hank pull the sled. Glad you guys had fun in the snow.
How fun is that?! I wish Julia was big enough to go out in the snow! That's awesome that you all got to stay home and play! Marlene didn't come all the way from Cedar Lake to babysit this morning, so I didn't go in either. We had fun just sleeping in and bumming around the house though. See you Sunday, right?
Hurrah snow day! I'm so glad you shared it with us all and I'm so glad to be living in the south today. Miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment