Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Lion Walker

Well, it's been a while since our last post. Sorry! We know he has fans!

I've had a crazy schedule going down to Muncie and Franklin for meetings about twice a week for the last two weeks. Dustin has been awesome picking up the slack while I'm gone.

Miles will be 11 months on Thursday and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Here's a photo and a video!

Dustin feeds the babe! He's still on Stage 2 foods. He should be on Stage 3 and soft solids, but his poor little throat just isn't doing as well as we'd hoped. He still sounds scratchy when he breathes and has a hard time swallowing.


We'll be walking soon! But for now... this will do!


3 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

Wow Miles... you look so grown up with that lion walker! I better start Miles proofing my house for when you start walking. Love ya!

Rachel Drolen said...

satisfied.

Carrie said...

Awwww! He is going to be running soon! Look out!