Last week Grandma and Grandpa took advantage of one of the first nice days we've had. They took Miles to the park! We haven't even gotten to take him, yet! But, it sure looked like fun!
How fun! That close up in the swing must be framed, it is so cute! I can't wait for these warmer days to stick around - it will be much easier with a little one. Plus, I want to see some baby skin, it's always hiding!
4 comments:
sooooo cute - can't wait for the par-tay on sunday!
Fun! I can't wait for the party too!!!
How fun! That close up in the swing must be framed, it is so cute! I can't wait for these warmer days to stick around - it will be much easier with a little one. Plus, I want to see some baby skin, it's always hiding!
Hurrah for playing at the park! Wish the weather would be stay springy already. Gosh!
Post a Comment