Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dustin Makes a Trip Back Home

Well I was able to go back to good old Cambridge City for my (drum roll and trumpets) 10 year highschool reunion. To sum it up, it was so much fun. Learned about one of my good friends getting pregnant, was there for the town festival, and saw so many old classmates. Here are a few pictures from my trip.....

















Here is the good old class of 98'! There were between 80-90 of us total and we had around 25 come to the reunion. I'm sure noone is surprised I led the group in a couple of rousing class cheers like Who Rocks the House? etc....

I know what you are thinking... no I did not get so drunk at the reunion I peed my pants, no I was hijacked in my own backyard. Sarah and my mother were raving about how comfortable the deck chairs were. I was encouraged to sit down and experience for myself, so I did and the comfort level was nice, but for the next several moments they kept laughing and avoiding eye contact with me. Yep the chair cushions were soaked and I was walking around with an oopps I peed my pants look, can't believe I didn't notice for so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Sounds like something my family would do to me!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, loved Dustin's "Who rocks the house" cheer. Great times! Good seeing you guys and see you on the 27th!! I am SO looking forward to my special podium dance.