Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yeah, My Daddy Dressed Me

I swear. Black socks and blue Crocs. In public. Really.

And, yes... yes those are mismatched shirt/shorts. The bottom is from a 4th of July outfit and is thus, red, white and blue. The top is an orange/blue basketball shirt.

This is what happens when I sleep in on the weekends. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Geeze, even the Gran-animals didn't work! What's a Grandma to do?

The Sandoval Family said...

this is my favorite thing you've ever blogged about.

Anonymous said...

Once I had Blaine get Autumn ready after her bath and ready for bed. He put her in an outfit, not PJ's. I mean really how do you mess that up?! It was easy in the morning though, I just changed her diaper and brushed her hair. Silly daddies!

Anonymous said...

making aunt becky proud with the socks n' crocks!