Happy Halloween
from Mickey Miles!
from Mickey Miles!
Thanks largely to my mom, who let me borrow her camera, I have pictures of the cutest Mickey Mouse ever!

Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa before we head out.

A quick game of Peek-A-Boo before we go get some candy!
Once we got to the Sandoval's we got some pictures of all the kids. Austin was a werewolf but couldn't see with his mask on.
Madi was a clown!

This is how we walked for about two hours. Sometimes he'd get out at the people's houses and sometimes not. He didn't quite get it at first.

There are always great decorations in the Sandoval's neighborhood. One house even had a haunted circus set up in their front yard with a line half a block long to get in.
Dustin incidentally, became part of the crazy neighborhood too. This picture is Austin in his mask. When he didn't want to wear it, Dustin stayed behind with Brian to hand out candy and scare kids with the mask. They put a Reese's cup in the mouth of it and dared little kids to reach in and grab it if they dared.
About halfway through he realized that the stuff they were putting in his pumpkin tasted pretty good (even with the tootsie roll wrapper on).Then, the light clicked on and he had a death grip on his pumpkin. He also got up the nerve to take candy from the baskets that people put in front of him.
All the while, we could barely keep up with the bigger kids. They RAN for the first few blocks. About an hour in, though, we cracked up when we caught up to them "taking a quick break" in some random stranger's front yard. I have to give a shout out to Madison and Taylor here. When Miles couldn't get up people's staircases, these sweet girls asked for a piece for Miles -- and then actually gave it to him!
Miles got to eat some snack crackers that he got.
Even as he drifted off, he kept his death grip on his pumpkin handle. I guess even little kids get the candy crazies!Happy Halloween!

4 comments:
soooo precious - wish i could have tagged along (but it was pretty cool to go see obama!)
Ok so Miles isn't going to be eating all that candy. I'm on to your game Verpootens. I only wish I was around to enjoy the spoils with you:)
We actually forgt and left it at brian and steph's house. I'm sure their kids will take care of it!
Miles is getting so big! You need to not work so hard. My fingers are crossed for Dustin to get a job but it needs to be close to home so I don't lose you!
Your yearbook buddy in the KC Plant :).
Post a Comment