Yay Mommy!WOW
I promise that I will post plenty of pictures of our trip to St. Louis, but for now....
My kids 2008 yearbook was named 9th place IN THE NATION for our divison.
9th!
In the entire country!
I am so proud of them. I screamed in the middle of class a few minutes ago when I found out!
WOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOWWOOOO
3 comments:
The McDermott's are all very proud, Dustin. Way to go! Nanc'
Sorry, I intended to offer congrats to Dustin on the post below and then to you Sarah. We're very proud of both of you. Awesome achievement on the yearbook. Love, Nanc'
Wholly Cow! I am so proud of you and your staff, Sarah!
Great job Dustin. I think you need to stay at LC that way I won't lose my Sarah.
Miles is just so darn, cute! I want to give him a big hug.
Lisa
Your friend in Kansas City
Post a Comment