Sunday, November 23, 2008

St. Louis Arch and Convention

The convention itself went by in a blur. Carrie and I did our best to go to some of the 200+ sessions, check on our kids, study for our MJE and hang with Miles.

Two of my kiddos making a video on schooltube.com. There were a ton of vendors with cool stuff like that for the kids to do.

Our hotel. The hotel messed up and split our rooms between its two towers. To fix the problem, we had to suck it up and all stay in the suites tower. Rough, huh? :)


Then we went to the Arch. It was sooooo cool. You ride up to the top in this little, egg-shaped pod. We were afraid Miles would be scared but he could care less. The top of the arch was very cramped but had some cool views of Missouri and Illinois.


The Arch was actually a LOT taller than I remember it.

Miles and I at the top!

Miles checks the view.

No comments: