Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day Off

SNOW DAY!


Well, today we are all home from school due to the ridiculous cold.
It is -8 degrees as I type. With the wind chill factored in, it actually feels like -27 degrees outside. Remind me why we live in Indiana again?!!?


Since I have a minute, I just thought I'd update a few photos we've taken of the babe lately. I'll have Dustin post later about his experiences as a high school teacher. It's been interesting!

Here we go:



Dustin was studying for a Biology subject knowledge test to get his teaching license. He got up to get a drink and this is what I caught Miles doing. Someone wants to be just like dada!
I mean, really, how cute is that!

Madison and Miles fit just perfectly on his little couch!

7 comments:

Powell Family said...

I'm home today sick too! Yuck!

Autumn is always sitting at the computer too, doodling on something she probably shouldn't! It's funny how they love to be little copycats!

The Sandoval Family said...

oh my goodness.... my daughter looks like a giants in that pic. why do they have to grow up so fast???

Sam and Jen said...

Miles is PDC (pretty darn cute)! Hope you're staying inside where it's warm.

Anonymous said...

aunt becky wants promised hair cut pictures!!!!!!

Rachel Drolen said...

aunt rachel also demands a haircut blog - i mean really, its a mile stone...a miles stone, if you will.

Rachel Drolen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Drolen said...

aunt rachel also demands a haircut blog - i mean really, its a mile stone...a miles stone, if you will.