Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am Miles. Hear me roar!

I had Dustin video Miles and I during our bedtime story session. We read Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See? every night and he likes to make the animal noises. I will put it up as soon as it finishes loading :)



We also taped him on our way to church nursery care tonight. He likes to practice words in the car so it was a perfect time. The only problem? Mom held the camera long ways and can't figure out how to flip video. Whoops! You can watch and see that he's already figured out better ways to say some words from just a day or two ago when I posted his dictionary! He learns so much every day; it's amazing!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, that is adorable! I bet he's at that language explosion stage where he starts to know more words than you can count, how fun. And I have taken a few videos sideways in my time, let me know if you ever figure out how to fix it!

Anonymous said...

he is doing so great at talking! i am excited. and i am so so happy that he likes the brown bear book i got him for christmas. yay miles!!!

<3 aunt b.

Sam and Jen said...

I'm impressed with how well he enunciates. (sp?) Anyway, the animal noises are really cute too! Can't wait to see the blog about Dustin's party! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Rachel Drolen said...

i think the cat meow is my favorite - so cute!