Monday, June 29, 2009

All this from...

a MOSQUITO BITE?

seriously????

That's what the doctor said.
Dustin was in and out in five minutes.
(After waiting 52 minutes of course)

The doctor prescribed an optional steroid to make it go down faster.
He said it would go down in three days on its own anyway.
Whatever.

Poor kid.
It's not any better today.

I will be investing in Off.
Lots and lots of Off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whewww!
I am so glad that he is okay.
Lucy and I decided that Miles will probably really love those pictures of him when he is older!

love
aunt becky

Beth said...

Yes...use as much bug spray as possible! BUT, if they think he's sweet they will get him anyway :) My son gets bites with or without the spray!
We also use tylenol in the first day or two to help with any discomfort!!!
Good luck!

The Sandoval Family said...

I hear those clip on OFF repellents are great! Clip one on his back pocket when he's out in the yard!

Jessica said...

Awww...I'm sad for him but glad to hear that it's nothing serious!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Autumn had the same thing. Amber took her to the doctor on Monday. Eye swollen, 103.5 fever. Dr. said, tylenol and watch her close. Thankfully she is feeling better now.