We went to the Schererville fair and parade today.
I took about 80 photos of us watching the parade but my lens kept messing up so this was the only one I was left with. Jason is the only one actually looking!

Sydney and Kaitlyn were in the parade for softball.

Hello sugar rush... a popsicle AND a sucker simultaneously.

Free soccer ball.

Austin was being super nice... letting Miles be with him and his 11-year-old friends. I would have thought he would have brushed him off. I mean, that's what 11-year-olds do, you know? He is just so awesome to Miles, though. :)
After the parade, we got pierogis, a corn dog and a lemon shake up for dinner at the fair. We bumped into Ray and Sarah Palasz and ate with them. Miles begged to go on rides and then freaked out on them. He cried and cried. Oh well, maybe next year.

3 comments:
And we get to do it all again next weekend....:)
We have the opposite problem with Autumn, we can't get her off the rides! We'll all have to meet up at the highland parade and carnival next weekend.
That reminds me of when I was a kid and would cry sitting on Santa's lap.
Post a Comment