Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Fantastic Friends

"Everybody has to leave, everybody has to leave their home and come back so they can love it again for all new reasons." --Donald Miller



Donald Miller is my favorite author, period. Again, he has hit the proverbial nail on its flat little head. But this time, I wish he were wrong.

My friend Jenny moved to Missouri.
She came back for a visit over the holiday weekend. I miss her already.
She, Steph and I are the three amigas.
We are missing an amiga.
It's like missing your left arm.
You function, just not as well.


At the Dunes.

On top of the Sears Tower
On the Ledge -- a glass overlook on the top of the Sears Tower. Yes, we were on a piece of glass 104 stories up.

Photo Booth Silly Faces



Photo Booth Sad-That-Jenny-Is-Leaving-Today Faces

Photo Booth Happy Faces

2 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

My face is still sad looking since Jenny left! I had such a great weekend with all of you though!!! Memories!! Love you both! xx

Sam and Jen said...

Waaaaaa! (sniff, sniff) I love you my Sarah!