Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day!

First day of school 2009-2010.





The last two pictures we actually tried to take on our own, but little guy decided he needed to be in them, too. :) Whatever, he's cute.




School starting has been rough. We both have huge classes this year. It's hard to adjust to getting up at 5:30 a.m. and standing for 9 hours straight. BUT, it seems like we have good kids, which makes it nice.
Dustin is teaching Zoology, AP Biology and Honors Biology. I've got Digital Photo, Journalism and Yearbook. We have a couple of kids that overlap so that's fun, too.
Miles is adjusting the best of all of us. Earlier bed time has been no big deal and he LOVES day care, so he just runs right in to play with his friends. It's very comforting.
2 days down, 181 to go!

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

I bet you guys are glad to be back on a normal schedule after the summer. Even though I'm sure it was nice to be off!