Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disney bound

That's right, folks. The Verpootens are going to Disney World.

Trust me, I can hardly believe it myself. We Verpootens don't necessarily do big vacations. This is the first one we have gone on as a family only since our honeymoon seven years ago. We've done vacations with the entire Verpooten clan but never on our own as a family unit.

Can I just say that I AM SO EXCITED?!!?

We were able to do the entire trip thus far for only $99. Yes, you read that right. Only $99 for four nights in a hotel and three round-trip flights. We love credit card rewards. I'll just leave it at that. Clearly, the most expensive part of the trip will be the Disney entrance passes, but I'm just not going to think about that right now. I'm too excited.

Now, I'm smart enough to NOT post online when we will be out of the state (for scary burglar's sake) but I will say that we are going to be pumped to see the 75-80 degree weather.

I just can't wait for Miles to take it all in. :) He's going to be so excited.

By the way, he doesn't know yet so SHHHHHH!