Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney was amazing -- and I'm about three weeks too late in posting this! I know!


We went February 10-14 and stayed in a Marriott in Orlando near Lake Buena Vista. All three of us were able to fly and stay in the hotel for $99 -- total! Thank goodness for credit card rewards!


We spent two days in the parks. The first day we did Magic Kingdom all day and the second day we split between Magic Kindom and Animal Kingdom.


I'm going to let the pictures and videos speak for themselves. Basically, we had an amazing trip and it is something that we will remember for the rest of our lives. All of these photos are from my phone, not my good camera. The nice thing, though, is that Miles flips through these photos and videos all the time for fun and starts giggling about what a good time he had.

















No comments: