To fully understand why this morning sickness business is so stinking annoying, you first need to know that prior to August, I have puked twice -- yes, only two times -- since I was 19.
19!
That's twice in twelve years.
So, you can see why barfing all the time has got me down. I don't do it. I used to hold back the barf for days until I just got better. That whole idea of "Just puke, it'll make you feel better" never made sense to me.
Fast forward to this first trimester.
I don't even know how many times I've thrown up (it's a lot), but I dry heave at least 20 times a day. This baby is killing me! I eat a little for breakfast, as much as I possibly can for lunch, and often skip dinner. I feel slightly nauseous almost every hour of the day (besides lunch time) but it is terrible at night.
After dry heaving for a solid ten minutes at youth group last night, I knelt in the little bathroom stall and, for the first time in 31 years, wished I could puke. Just puke already! But nothing, just spasming stomach muscles rippling up to my throat sending me running to the bathroom just in case.
13 weeks preggo and counting. Supposedly, this will stop in a week. Here's hoping.
And to you, little kid floating around in there making me so crazy, seriously... you can't be this mean to your mother yet. You've got your entire teenage life to drive me nuts, so knock it off! And, you're grounded.
On the plus side, I have never had cleaner toilets. When you're face down in them so often, every little speck grosses you out. I'll probably clean them again this afternoon for the evening inevitable.
1 comment:
You are gross. But I'm glad you have clean toilets!
Post a Comment