Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Sprinkle

I'm a little late on this. Actually, I'm a lot late. My Sprinkle (small shower) was February 25th!  Sorry for slacking.  :)

I so appreciated all the time and effort that everyone put in to helping us prepare for baby VP 2.0. Some put hours in making food; some put in hours planning; some put in hours on the road just to be there. None of it went unnoticed and Dustin, Miles and I felt very blessed to have such great friends and family.

Cake by mom.  Mmmmm...

My long-time friend Stephanie feeling my belly.

Amber fills out a game card.

The balloons my dad brought. He then quickly escaped all the estrogen. :)

Kristi fills out the baby lottery. I'll let everyone know who guessed the most questions about the baby correctly once he/she is born. It had things like gender, height, weight, birth date, etc.

Brandi, her daugther Savannah, Betty and Jenn

Tristyn came to play with Miles but MAY have been sidetracked by the chocolate fountain.

Lots and lots and lots of food.

Dustin plays Vanna White.

Mom cuts the cake.

Vanna White again. This was for a Price is Right game that Steph planned where everyone had to guess how much the baby items cost.
 
Opening presents. Miles graciously volunteered to open all the presents for the baby. How kind of him.  lol

Miles opens the present from Tristyn and Carrie. It also included all the baby toys that he handed down to her when they were little -- including the infamous giraffe that he chipped his front tooth on.

A boy onesie AND a girl onesie.

Poor Savannah. She WAS their entertainment. :)
Again, we are just so lucky to have friends and family that care so much about us. Thank you so much to all!

No comments: