Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Drew's 6-month Stats

My prediction was correct.

  • Head: 75th percentile
  • Weight: 18 lbs., 12 oz  -- 50th percentile
  • Height: 28 1/2 inches -- Above the 100th percentile line
He IS huge!

The doctor said that we shouldn't be surprised since we are both tall. I guess.
He's in 12-month clothes, though. It's just weird.

Drew's appointment went great. He has hit all the milestones that the doctor wanted to see. Next up on the list: crawling.
Ugh, can I tell you how much I don't want a mobile baby?
And yet, if you put him on the ground, he'll roll to his belly, get up on all fours and rock.
I think that gives me a month, at most, to clean my floors.
:)

No part of a moving baby is easy. Let's just hope mister In-A-Hurry-To-Move stays still for a little while longer.

Hope.
Please?

No comments: