![]() |
| Playing outside and trying to get the "biggest bubble ever!" |
![]() |
| Lost your first tooth in February. |
My baby. Wow
You have come so far in the last year.
This year you:
- · Really learned how to read. In six short months, you went from sounding out words to reading chapter books on your own. You love reading the Stink books and Juny B Jones.
- · Got addicted to the iPad. No really. It’s an issue. When you wake up on the weekends (at about 5:45 a.m.), you have a couple of hours before anyone gets up. You sit and play My Singing Monsters and watch videos on the iPad the entire time. Then, you just keep going! If I gave you a day to do whatever you wanted, you would probably play on the iPad for 90% of the time.
- · Accepted Christ. Like really. It blew us away. I hope that someday you can look back at this blog and see how God has worked in your heart from the time you were a child. I know you will have many faith questions coming your way. Working out your salvation is hard and your dad and I will do the best we can to walk you through it. But I will forever look back to the day in my car that you confessed Christ as your own. It is one of the best days of my life.
- · Started playing football. Wow this scares me still. It was so good to see your dad out there coaching your and your team. You guys had a blast together and that made all the mom fears worth it. I don’t know when (or if) the football craze in you will die down, but we’ll try to keep up with your interests in all sports. Basketball is next on your list.
- · Embraced brotherhood. I can’t tell you how heartwarming it is to see you with Drew. Your brother idolizes you and you try so hard to take care of him. It’s adorable. Our running phrase is, “Brother see; brother do,” and you take that responsibility to heart.
- · Made some good friends. Seth Aubin and Kade Hand are the boys you love to hang out with the most. They are the ones we call and have over and vice versa.
- · Want to be a “world leader” when you grow up. You don’t really know what that means but your main goal is to “fly around the world and make sure people are safe.” I feel like God is going to use your life for big things, little boy!

Student of the month at school for showing Justice. Miles is in the back row in red and blue plaid.
I say it all the time, but we are so proud of you. You’re
doing so well in school, are growing up so handsome, and are trying so hard to
develop your own character. Happy seventh birthday baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment