Monday, April 30, 2007

Adjusting and Having Fun!

Well, 2 1/2 weeks later, we are still getting used to our new family and new schedule. Miles is doing really well and eats regularly. He gives all his poopy diapers to his mom, which Dad thinks is only fair since he walks the dog every day. Mom and Miles will have to talk about this.

His first doctor's appointment went well. He has already grown an inch and put on 10 oz. We go back again at 1 month and then for shots (yuck!) at two months.

Miles is much more alert now. He loves to look out the windows, to listen to mom and dad's voice and to play with his toy worm. (Ok, mom and dad play with it and wiggle it and he just watches, but still.) He hates having his diaper changed and, well, that's about all there is to hate when you're a newborn, right?

Here are some new photos.



Mom had to put him in this super cute bear hat (even though it was 78 degrees outside.)

















Told you he hates it.












Dad is shocked by the amount of diapers we go through. This is only after a few days.

















Wearing grandpa Bob's glasses.

















Smiling at his 1-week-old picture.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is all the convincing that it takes...i HAVE to come hoem this week!

Anonymous said...

oops, the above is becky!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I don't miss changing diapers! Olivia is potty training!

Anonymous said...

Miles is going to pick a bone with you two someday for putting that censored picture on here of him.
Love the mom and Miles picture.

Carrie said...

He is sooo cute! I love that bear hat. How did all that running around today go? Did you make it to the oil change or did Miles make the trip interesting? Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! We miss you at LC! I love prom!

-Aunt Carrie :)

Anonymous said...

Dustin walks the dog...Sarah changes the diapers? Wow..I think Dustin is making out like a bandit here. Hope all is well with your family. Talk to you later. Mishler

Anonymous said...

Maybe Dustin should change the dog's diapers??

Anonymous said...

I miss the "I hate having my diaper changed" stage. Not at all.

Cute pics, can't wait to meet the little guy.