At his doctor's appointment we found out he has gained almost 2 full pounds since we brought him home. He is now 8 lbs. 13 oz. He's much more alert and has moved up a size in diapers. That made mom a little sad, and she fully admits that it's ridiculous to be sad about losing the Newborn size diapers.
Miles also attended his first prom Friday night. Sarah and her friend Carrie from work put the whole prom together so she had to be there. We realized that night that his prom will be in 2025! It made all the chaperones there feel old. :)

Lounging on dad's chest.

Seriously, though, look how much bigger these new diapers are. Not ok that he's getting big so fast.

And the winner is....

Napping on his boppy.
2 comments:
2025!?!?! I missed that conversation!! I'll be 48!! OMG. I'm having a heart attack right now. Nice job on prom bud! I think it was a success! Next up...journalism banquet and then...a big nap.
-Carrie
OK, when is the new update coming? New pictures? New stories...I am waiting. Don't start being dead beat parents already. You have the rest of his life to screw him up... :) If you need some pointers I can give you some numbers of the parents from my room. Mish
Post a Comment