Saturday, April 14, 2007

Miles is Here!
















Miles Drolen Verpooten was born at 1:44pm on April 13th. So far everyone is in good health and overjoyed, but exhausted. We are busy, but didn't think the family should have to wait too long to get their first look. There will be much more to follow after this, but in the meantime enjoy!





10 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - he is cute! Jackson can't wait to meet him and teach him all of the rotten-boy tricks!

~Jennifer & Jackson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Vote for Dustin - Miles looks just like Dustin. Look at the 2nd pic!

Dustin and Sarah, please take care of everyone in the family.



Jing and Songwang

Anonymous said...

He's even more adorable in person. Congratulations to both of you... you will make wonderful parents!!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Congratulations! I am so happy for you 2. Like I said keep me in mind for babysitting...I'd be more than happy to help. I love his name too! He looks like a Miles :) Take care, get as much rest as possible & good luck!
Love, Nichole O.

Carrie said...

Miles is too adorable. I can't wait to watch him grow and learn and have so much fun with his crazy parents! So, when can I babysit?
-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little baby!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, baby Miles is finally here!!! He is so cute, I love it that he has red hair just like Daddy :) Sarah, you look great!!! You guys did an awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am a tad bit forgetful these days... that last comment that has no name was from me!!

~The pregnant, forgetful, Emilee

Anonymous said...

He is GORGEOUS! And, so dignified, calm, cool & collected. Can't wait to meet him! And Sarah... you look fabulous dahling. It doesn't look like you just went through labor. OK, Dustin, you look good too. Couldn't leave you out! ;) We love you guys!