Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures. I am so grateful everything went well and that the three of you are doing fine. Love, Nancy
Phtots are not coming soon enough!!! Can't wait to meet him. Glad everything went very smoothly for all.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of him!~Jennifer & Jackson
hi folks, i started putting some photos up on my flickr account from the day. if you are interested, go to:http://www.flickr.com/photos/smallerest/love, aunt becky
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures. I am so grateful everything went well and that the three of you are doing fine. Love, Nancy
Phtots are not coming soon enough!!! Can't wait to meet him. Glad everything went very smoothly for all.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of him!
~Jennifer & Jackson
hi folks, i started putting some photos up on my flickr account from the day. if you are interested, go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smallerest/
love,
aunt becky
Post a Comment