Monday, May 12, 2008

Movin' Man

My little man is on the go all the time. His new fun game is to rearrange the chairs in the kitchen. He pushed two of them all the way to the laundry room door, which is allllll the way across the room.



Here he is in action. Maybe he'll own a moving company when he grows up. This is one of the chairs that went to the laundry room.
Here's his finished room. He seems satisfied when the chairs are as far from the table as the walls will allow. He'd like you to note the complete inability to sit at the table that he's created.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma's little angel at work! So fun to watch him grow & see what will he learn to do next?

Carrie said...

Too funny. That man cracks me up.

The Sandoval Family said...

What a funy boy that Miles! I wonder if you'll still think it is funny in 2 months. haha

Sam and Jen said...

seeing that table really makes me miss you guys. I'm so glad I get to see you soon! How's did Dustin's test go?