Monday, June 30, 2014

Mess all in my heart

Yesterday we were driving to a graduation party and Miles let us know his "life goals."  (Reminder: he is seven. SEV-EN)
It went like this. 
Ok well I have two goals in life. 
Me: really? What are they?
Miles: well they are in 2, 1 order. You know, how sometimes people do things that aren't as important first and they do the most important thing last? That's what I'm going to do. So first, which is really second, is #2. Do good things and make my family proud of me. 
Dustin: that's a really great goal! What's #1?
Miles: well, #1, which I'm saying second because it is really most important is: Chase God all my life and let him mess all in my heart. 

Dustin and I both about died. So proud of our little man and the person he's becoming!